Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pictures!!!!




These are pictures of David's birthday party. We had it in our backyard and the kids played in the newly built sandbox! Brent finished it about 30 minutes before the party!!! He has always wanted a sandbox for the kids - he has fond memories of his when he was a child! They are enjoying it (all four of them), as you can see from the pictures below.


This is what Sarah looked like when she woke up this morning. This is not terribly abnormal, although this morning it seemed extreme! It is amazing how much different curly hair is in the morning, as opposed to straight hair!

Finally, here is a picture of "a lot of Davids." David is fascinated by how many images of himself he can see when he puts the mirrors just right! He always says, "Look, it's a lot of Davids!"

My sister-in-law, Kylee, has been asking for more pictures. She has so many of her kids on her blog, but I get frustrated waiting for them to upload. Hopefully, you will see this Kylee!

10 comments:

Rick and Kylee said...

Thanks Becky for the pics! I think Sarah and Karsen could have a contest for the craziest morning hair! The pictures are awesome and I can't believe how much they have changed.

rachel white said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics! What a cool mom you are - is that a cake IN a dump truck? i may have to steal that idea!

thanks for posting!

Becky said...

Its "dirt"! Kind of a pudding type dessert. It is the only cute thing this uncreative mother has ever thought of for a birthday party. I did the same thing for James. When I have one cute idea, I must use it over again!

Aubrey said...

Oh how cool....a cake("dirt") in a dump truck! What a creative idea...I'll have to remember that for a future birthday for Hudson. My mom did the same type of cake once in a pail and put fake flowers out the top like a flower pot...then stuck colored gummy worms within the "dirt" or cake. It was so fun to go digging for worms and getting to eat every bit of that cake.

Courtney said...

that is awesome! i am so impressed! and brent did a great job on the sandbox...is it the white sand or the dark now? i didn't know which was taken first?

anyway, sarah's pictures is AWESOME! and that is a cute picture of david too!

Becky said...

The darker picture is just when the boys got the sand wet!

Dalene said...

Ha Ha Ha... I have memories of a dump truck cake at the Phillips Bowling Alley. That's your ace in the hole!

NICE SANDBOX!!

Marci said...

Those are GREAT pictures! It looks like David had a great birthday! He is adorable. I showed the pictures to Clayton and he said he remembers him.

khowze said...

Looks like a fun birthday. Love the picture of Sarah in the morning. How funny. We often have many crazy hair days, as well. It is the curls!!

Christy said...

Hey Becky. Love the pictures. I tried to look at them a couple of times and they wouldn't load. Anyway... really really good pics. The kids are getting so big. I'm so glad David is better than you thought on the speech thing. I went to speech therapy at his age. I COULDN'T pronounce my R's or alot of other letters. Anyway, I loved my speech therapists. What is it about them? They are such nice people. Tell him GOOD LUCK!