Thursday, February 14, 2008

My funny children

A couple of stories that made us laugh:

Earlier today, Sarah wanted to watch Winnie the Pooh. She really doesn't watch TV or movies yet, but when she thinks she wants a movie on, it is always Pooh. The thing is, we put it on and she watches for two minutes before leaving the room, rarely to return before the end of the movie, when she asks for it to be played again. So often, we don't put the movie on for her. Tonight when she went to ask for it, she said to Brent, "I want to watch Pooh. I'll be your best buddy!" She's not even three yet!

This afternoon I decided to wash the boys' sheets and comforters. It's time, plus I need to kill all the germs that are infecting my family! At bedtime they were not finished yet, so I told the kids to grab their sleeping bags. (I know we have extra sheets somewhere, but I don't know where, plus their blankets were not ready either.) Now, I do wash the boys' sheets regularly, but I definitely wash David's more than everyone else because he wets the bed occasionally still. At bedtime, when he walked in his room with his sleeping bag, he looked at me and questioned, "Jason and I wet the bed?" I guess he thinks the only reason to wash sheets is if there is an accident!!! (Note: he did not have an accident last night!)

I love my kids! They make me laugh!

4 comments:

Dalene said...

Hilarious. Kids are good for a laugh, that's for sure.

khowze said...

I love funny kid stories! Those are good ones, very cute!

Aubrey said...

How cute! Kids make me laugh.

Hannah E. said...

Love those stories! Funny.

Thanks for your comment and encouragement on my last post. And the advice. I have more questions for those of you who are already putting this into practice. I think I'll do that in a follow-up post though, cause it get could lengthy. =) Thanks for your insight!