Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sarah



This is a picture of Sarah's swollen cheek. It's really not as bad as we thought it might be. The doctor's said it would turn black and blue, and it is a little pink on the side, but that all at this point.



This is just a fun picture taken tonight. She is wearing a dress that my mother made for me when I was her age. No, I don't think it was for a costume! It makes me feel a little old to think that I wore that. Of course, my mom always loved Little House On the Prairie and I think she may have been going for that look! I think Pine Cove should have a pioneer day next year because we would be all set for Sarah! She continues to do well tonight and is off to bed lying down (she had to sit up last night) in her own bed (she was with us last night)!!!!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

gonna go ahead and say..."wow, you seriously wore that?"

Courtney said...

sarah looks cute in it for sure, but not necessarily for an outing :) and I am sure you looked cute too! i am glad that we don't have to make our kids' clothes anymore...my mom made some for me and i am assuming I looked a lot like you!