Sunday, February 2, 2014

Funny Conversation

Yesterday we went to a beautiful wedding for an amazing friend of ours.  It was such a fabulous celebration and such an incredible time spent with friends who we don't get to see nearly enough.  But I was miserably uncomfortable the whole time . . .

I bought a new dress for the wedding that had spaghetti straps, so I needed to wear a strapless bra.  I LOATHE strapless bras, so I decided to try those clear straps you can add that are supposed to not show.  First of all, they still show.  Secondly they dig into your skin and cause serious pain.  I could not wait to get home and take that thing off.  Clearly it was a priority because just after we got home and I changed into more comfortable clothing, I walked into the dining room where Jason had left some things.  I hollered at him, "Jason come get your homework and your bra off the table."  Needless to say he was a little embarrassed.  We enjoyed a hard laugh at the whole situation while Jason took his tie into his bedroom.

No comments: