Friday, November 20, 2009

An Amazing Compliment

I think I received the best compliment I have ever received on one of my children today, and it makes me so proud of him and so thankful for how God is molding my children. I stopped in Jason's class today to take him a lunch. His teacher quickly touched base with me to see how he has been doing. After a couple sentences, she asked me if I remembered what shirt he was wearing yesterday. I did not, so she told he me was wearing the shirt that says "The Church Has Left The Building" (our Gone for Good shirt for church). I nodded, and she said, "I don't think I have ever known a child who was more worthy of wearing that shirt." She then went on to tell me what a great kid he is and how he epitomizes what the shirt says. It brought tears to my eyes. I'm just so proud of who he is growing up to be, and I can't thank God enough for how he is molding and growing each of my kids, but specifically Jason!

3 comments:

Gaut4kidz said...

WOW! What an awesome testimony and God knew what he was doing when he put your family together. LOVE IT!

Marci said...

AWESOME! There is nothing that makes my heart swell more than when someone sees Jesus in one of my kids. What a blessing that is!

Mama C said...

Give Jason a hug for me!! I'm so delighted... and tell him, God is so much more delighted. It's hard to comprehend!